Abigail Vickery is a John Maxwell Certified Life Coach, certified DISC trainer and President of Align Life Coaching. She has an undergraduate degree in psychology, a master’s degree and clinical license in social work, and credentials in school counseling. She has worked within the field of mental health for nearly two decades. She now brings her clinical background to the field of professional performance coaching. Her areas of expertise are lifestyle design, professional and personal vision, healthy relationships, challenging parenting issues, and servant leadership coaching. Another one of Abigail’s passions is providing seminars and workshops to leadership teams on different topics such as survival care, interpersonal relationship skills, and healthy marriage and parenting.
- Abigail believes that the integration of one’s whole self is essential to seeing vision become a reality.
- She desires to see her clients walk in wholeness and realize that they have within them the ability to live the life they desire.
- She is excited to come alongside those who are ready for change, to champion and challenge them.
- She believes that you have inside of you all of the elements you need to see breakthrough in your life!
- Abigail is ready to help you define and refine the qualities you already possess that will assist you in making the changes you want. You have undiscovered strengths within you!
Abigail has been married to her husband, Eric, since 1998. He is also a JMT Certified Life Coach, President of Vickery Coaching and VP of All-Star Dental Academy Coaching Division. Abigail’s ‘Why’ is her family. She and Eric have four wonderful children, an amazing daughter-in-law, three and a half dogs and a cat. They make their home in Northern California.